Author Topic: Light up inquiry.  (Read 207 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Light up inquiry.
« on: August 21, 2023, 10:27:35 AM »
You may want to have the prosecutor explain these two Supreme Court decisions to you:

“The requirement of standing, however, has a core component derived directly from the Constitution. A plaintiff must allege personal injury fairly traceable to the defendant's allegedly unlawful conduct and likely to be redressed by the requested relief.” Allen v. Wright, 468 U.S. 737, 751

“If a plaintiff's allegations of jurisdictional facts are challenged by the defendant, the plaintiff must support them by competent proof, or the bill must be dismissed.” Thomson v. Gaskill, 315 U.S. 442, 446

These are the questions I will be asking you in court.

1. Are you a law enforcement officer?
2. Is your office of law enforcer a government office?
3. Is the purpose of government according to the Declaration of Independence to secure the rights of Life, Liberty, the pursuit of Happiness of “the People”?
4. When you lit me up and pulled me over, had you observed me injure, damage, or harm any other person's life, liberty, or property?
5. When you lit me up and pulled me over, had you observed me about to injure, damage, or harm any other person's life, liberty, or property?
6. What, precisely, was the harm you were protecting others from when you lit me up?
7. Do you understand that if there is no harm, there is no injured party?
8. Do you understand that if there is no injured party, the plaintiff, (you), has no standing to invoke the court's authority?
9. When you lit me up, were you exercising your lawful authority that came with you being a government office holder?
10. When you lit me up, were you exercising your lawful right to rule me to tell me to pull over?
11. If I refused to pull over and just kept driving, would you have done a PIT maneuver or other increase in force to cause me to stop?
12. Do any of these increases in force have the potential to cause me harm or injury?
13. Are the offices of Judge, Prosecutor, and your office of Law Enforcement all government offices?
14. Does this mean my opponents in court, the Judge, Prosecutor, and you, are all members of government and thus are all on the same team?
15. Is it true that government's right to rule the People came from the Declaration of Independence?
16. Is it true that the Declaration of Independence claims this right to rule came from consent of the governed?
17. Can you produce my consent to be governed form with my notarized signature affixed to it?
18. Can you produce the rules I specifically consented to?
19. Can you prove early American slaves consented to be enslaved?
20. Will you admit that I did not consent to being stopped by any government official for any reason?
21. Will you admit that I did not consent to being fined, caged, injured, or killed by any government official?

Failure or refusal to answer these questions honestly, or interference keeping you from answering these questions honestly will be deemed an act of attempted enslavement of me.
Natural Law Matters