Author Topic: Comments about my Admit or Deny letter found on another forum.  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
I happened to find this topic and post on another forum.
This post is not the reason for copying the topic to this forum.
The reply to it is.

Dale R. Eastman's Letter to the IRS, Interesting Letter

Posted by l0ck, Administrator
Apr 18 2009, 04:18 PM

Here is the link to this man's letter:
http://www.synapticsparks.info/admit_or_deny/index.html

OK.. This has to be the most interesting letter I have ran across on the internet.
His name is Dale R. Eastman and he writes a letter to the united states' beloved internal revenue service, requesting information regarding the constitution which was written down by the original founders of the united states which clearly state that the tax system is unconstitutional. He asks for the IRS to please respond and provide the written laws stating that every individual has to pay taxes, otherwise it will be assumed that the constitution is correct.. And of course since the IRS is a public service institute, they have to answer our questions.. And it's funny, because they haven't answered his letter directly.. And in fact send him letters claiming that they are working on answering his letter just to avoid the assumption clause in his letter.. lol
So it's literally someones job over at the IRS to answer this guys letter throughout the year with a letter stating that they are working to answer his questions.. just to avoid his assumption that there are no tax laws.. lol
So they delay his questions infinitely with postponement letters.. because they can't answer his questions.. its pretty cool stuff

Now.. We all know the internet is full of all sorts of information, including deceit and lies among other things, there's tons of political movements out there and tons of people would love not to pay taxes, so it seems appealing to everyone, and lots of people get fooled into scams and frauds and all sorts of horrible things.. and I am in no way encouraging anyone not to pay their income taxes.. lol.. we have all seen the prosecutions and prison sentences.. those are very real..
But this letter will shock you for sure..

Furthermore, on other areas of his site, he literally takes you, step by step, through the revenue code and defines their unique language, along with pictures and excerpts from the code itself..

Interesting indeed.

And this is the reply that motivated me to copy the entire thread over here.

Posted by imnothere

Brief story
Apr 18 2009, 06:54 PM
When you run a cow farm, you expect dairy products, mainly dairy products. In return, the farmer feed the cows, make sure that the wolves don't get to feast on them and so forth.

One day however, the cows decided that they don't want to contribute anymore. Therefore instead of milk, all the farmer gets are moos.

It is the same, there will not be a law, regulation or constitution that if you are born and live in the same country, you have to be a citizen. Therefore this Daleman fellow is not a citizen of USA. Because all he does is just mooing..

Which prompted me to post this invite for him to come play in my sandbox.

"ImNotHere" is a very fitting "label".

In examining NotHere's profile, I see NotHere has only written one post as of the date of my registration on this forum.

NotHere seems to only have been here to make insult about me. (Admin, Please do not remove said insult.) Alas, by using the same logical ability I used when I examined the tax laws and Constitution, I know that registering solely to insult me was not NotHere's actual intent because he registered on the forum on the 17th of April, 2009, which was the day before the post which he replied to.

I have to wonder if NotHere even bothered to read the page 10ck linked to. Maybe he did read the page, but doesn't understand what he read. Just like the IRS, NotHere fails to discuss, or even acknowledge the issues presented, but instead immediately resorts to name calling. Is he afraid that you might click the link supplied and learn what I have learned; and learned what 10ck has learned?

Is NotHere an IRS disinformation agent? Probably not, he doesn't appear to have registered in response to post and link, but prior to it.

Does this mean NotHere is just another publik ejucashun sistem grajewate ignorantly wallowing in his state sponsored Pavlovian conditioning; ignorantly wallowing in his state created beliefs, programmed into him after his baby-sitter skool removed any ability to think critically? Most likely, based upon my prior affliction of the same disease, and the standard unthinking Pavlovian reflexes shown by those that worship government.

Hidden amidst the name calling is NotHere's ignorant belief that since I dare question the government about the laws THEY fail to obey, I'm somehow not a Citizen of America. This evidences NotHere's ignorance of the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and unalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

I do not consent to a 'government' that does not follow its own laws as written.

So NotHere, If you decide to BeHere, I'll be happy to help you get over your state indoctrination to rob your fellow citizens.  Just register on my forum and post your reply to this topic:
http://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=22.0
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:57:31 AM by Owner »
Natural Law Matters