4 > Discussions; Public Archive

DB

(1/1)

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---We have one party that wants to control you from birth to grave, the other capitulated to them.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Would those parties happen to be the Statist party and the Enslaved party?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---libertarians are egalitarian statists as well. There's no escape.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I know that. You know that. I don't think they know that. Which is why I termed the parties as the Statists and the Enslaved.
--- Quote ---Libertarians for government are Libertarians for extortion
Because
Government will always fine you
cage you
or kill you
if you don't obey
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---if you want to see the face of anarchy, look at Portland
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---What, specifically, do *you* mean by anarchy?

I have found the word has been co-opted to mean something other than its root meaning: Absence of rulers; (Absence of a ruling class). I find that anarchy has been co-opted to mean terrorism, property destruction, and you need us the criminal syndicate called government to protect you from property destruction.

Hence the new term: Voluntaryist which IMO suffers from lacking in understanding. Thus my attempting to get YDOMist into the lexicon.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---hedonist anarchy will only lead to totalitarian government.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---➽ hedonist anarchy will only lead to totalitarian government.

"Hedonism is a school of thought that argues seeking pleasure and avoiding suffering are the only components of well-being."

"Hedonist: One who advocates or acts upon the theory of hedonism; one who regards pleasure as the chief good; One who believes in hedonism."

Voltaire's Admonition: If you wish to communicate, define your terms.

Second request: What, specifically, do *you* mean by anarchy?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Voltaire's Admonition: If you wish to communicate, define your terms.

Third request: What, specifically, do *you* mean by anarchy?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version