• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
DW
« on: December 09, 2020, 05:58:28 PM »
Education sucks cause it's defunded to give more subsidizes and tax payout to the Walton family or others billionaires.
I disagree.
https://www.forcedschool.com/.../69947.../the-prussian-model
I Mahone [I Imagine] putting the money we spend on the military in schools that actually encourage kids to learn.
Who, specifically, is this "we" you are referring to?

Where, specifically, does this "we" get the money to spend?
from the military budget
I'd rather it be there
You missed my question. Where, specifically, does the money come from for the military budget?
I think you know that already
You are correct. I know already. Why are you not admitting the same? Why are you choosing to not answer the question?
because you just said you know and I already knew you know so it's not necessary.
So... You know money for the military budget comes from taxation...?

Why is it so hard for you to admit that?

You ignored:
Who, specifically, is this "we" you are referring to?

You have not specifically addressed this question... You have "implied" that you and I know the same thing, yet you refuse to state such succinctly.
Where, specifically, does this "we" get the money to spend?
you just answered it all. Congratulation! You answered a fucking obvious question you already had the answer for!
How about this question:
Do you believe taxation is not extortion?
depends where the money goes. If it benefited society as a whole, taxation wouldn't be such a big deal. In the way it is done right now, it's not. Also, billionaires shouldn't exist anyone with a billion should be taxed back into an amount of money where people are not dying of hunger.
Thank you sir, for answering that question.

In doing so, you have validated my opinions and assumptions about you as I have interpreted your words in our dialog.

My purpose now is to drill down to get to the truth of your thoughts and beliefs.

You have claimed that whether or not taxation is extortion depends on what the money extorted is spent on. Did I correctly parse your claim?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:49:30 PM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters