Author Topic: Shell fish cooking and rotting on the beach in the Pacific NW.  (Read 221 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Okay. It was low tide and unusual high temps.

I've read and seen enough to conclude that there is global warming.

What bothers me is that "government" (the criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control) is going to attempt to dictate what humans are going to be required to do under threat of death, to avoid the threat of death from the warming.

Life From Above
About the Show
Cameras in space tell stories of life on our planet from a brand new perspective, revealing its incredible movements, colors, patterns and just how fast it is changing. This is our home, as we’ve never seen it before.
Source: https://www.pbs.org/show/life-above/

Ice is melting. 48 years of satellite imagery show this. The is beyond reproach if there is not proof of Photoshop image tampering.

Earth's temp and co2 levels from ice cores is part of the data in my thinking and conclusion.

Trends
Over the last 800,000 years atmospheric CO2 levels as indicated by the ice-core data have fluctuated between 170 and 300 parts per million by volume (ppmv), corresponding with conditions of glacial and interglacial periods. The Vostok core indicates very similar trends. Prior to about 450,000 years before present time (BP) atmospheric CO2 levels were always at or below 260 ppmv and reached lowest values, approaching 170 ppmv, between 660,000 and 670,000 years ago. The highest pre-industrial value recorded in 800,000 years of ice-core record was 298.6 ppmv, in the Vostok core, around 330,000 years ago. Atmospheric CO2 levels have increased markedly in industrial times; measurements in year 2010 at Cape Grim Tasmania and the South Pole both indicated values of 386 ppmv, and are currently increasing at about 2 ppmv/year.
Source: https://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html
Natural Law Matters