• Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
MM
« on: September 12, 2023, 11:42:14 AM »
Quote from: 12 September 12:31
Quote from: 12 September 12:39
Dale Eastman if nobody votes, in your mind, what would be the outcome?
Quote from: 12 September 13:51
A question. Thank you.

And thank you again, I accept your invite to discuss our differing ideologies.

As I recollect, the few interactions you and I have had, have been minor head-bumping because of our differing ideologies. And I'm sure you've read enough of my posts in this group to understand that voting is "in my mind", a BIG negative.

I'm a pedantic asshole. Freely admitted. In fact, that is why I'm quoting these next 25 words from WickedPedia (sic):
A pedant is a person who is excessively concerned with formalism, accuracy and precision, or one who makes an ostentatious and arrogant show of learning.

Or in my own words: What is truth, what is fact, and what are the true facts?

I have had entirely too many discussions with people who refuse to define what they mean when they use a specific word or phrase. Their refusal to stipulate a meaning usually tells me they're posing bullshit and know they can't back their ideology with fact.

I now state what (in my mind) is a fact. I follow that with: "#. Admit or Deny?" Failure to deny defaults to admission of the fact presented. Actual denial of the fact presented opens up dialog to delve further into the now converted to "alleged" fact.

As the pedantic asshole I am, I want to know:
What, exactly is meant by the word, "vote"? What, specifically, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of the word, "vote"?

A vote is a formal expression of preference for a candidate for office.
1. Admit or deny?

An officeholder in a government office, gets authority from the office to do governmental things.
2. Admit or deny?

One of those governmental things is the authority to "govern."
3. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-govern."
4. Admit or deny?

"To govern" is "to control."
5. Admit or deny?

"To control" is "to rule."
6. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-rule."
7. Admit or deny?

The government office held delegates to the officeholder, a "right-to-govern", a "right-to-control", and a "right-to-rule".
8. Admit or deny?

That office was delegated the rights to govern, control, and rule.
9. Admit or deny?

The words of the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution are:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
10. Admit or deny?

The Constitution alleges its authority came from "We the People."
11. Admit or deny?

The identified group called "We the People" can ONLY include all the people then living at the time of the ordination and establishment (September 17, 1787).
12. Admit or deny?

All government office rights to govern, control, and rule, were delegated from "We the People" existing in September 1787 by means of the United State's Constitution.
13. Admit or deny?

These words are contained in the U.S. Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
14. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning another human.
15. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning a right-to-rule another human.
16. Admit or deny?

A human with no right-to-rule can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to a third human.
17. Admit or deny?

Candidates for public (government) offices are humans.
18. Admit or deny?

Voters are humans.
19. Admit or deny?

No voter has a right-to-rule any other human.
20. Admit or deny?

Therefore voting can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to any candidates for public (government) offices
21. Admit or deny?

if nobody votes, in your mind, what would be the outcome?

The populace would no longer be enslaved.
Quote from: 12 September 16:16
Dale Eastman we’re at where we’re at, you think not voting is going to change things? Lol , dude , you ain’t beating this system, they’re too fat and rich
Quote from: 13 September 11:54
I appreciate that you are asking questions to understand what I am presenting. I'm not happy with your lack of ability to answer my questions attempting to establish understandings. So, sir, your questions are "New Business." My questions are "Old Business."

I see you doing the same thing many do now-days: Get overwhelmed and unable to properly respond to inquiries to find a common ground to use to communicate. My error. Sorry. So I'll post my inquiries one at a time.

1. Admit or deny?

I'm quoting what you wrote as "New Business" so I don't forget to address what you posted.

NEW BUSINESS:
Dale Eastman we’re at where we’re at, you think not voting is going to change things? Lol , dude , you ain’t beating this system, they’re too fat and rich
Quote from: 13 September 13:01
Dale Eastman lol overwhelmed, projection is nice , when you’ve got nothing else , it’s ok. not voting is so cool, keep
It up, it’s really working , really
Quote from: 13 September 17:08
"got nothing else"? I've got the questions I've asked you in an attempt to find a common ground for communication. Since you have proven you do not wish to discuss our differences in ideology, Please STFU and remove your bullshit from the internet.

Third inquiry:
1. Admit or deny?
Quote from: 13 September 17:29
Dale Eastman you can remove me from the internet yourself tough guy , telling someone to STFU on the internet isn’t as tough as you think it is , you’re a real Facebook gangster lol
Quote from: 14 September 10:14
The probabilities of any person having congenital brain damage is just not that high. So I will assume you don't have Down syndrome. Therefore I conclude that your diminished mental capacity must be the brainwashing you received while you were incarcerated in day jail. A.K.A. public school. My STFU aimed at you was to emphasize the point that you have NOTHING to contribute to society with your EMPTY words.

Your willful FAILURE to engage in polite discourse about our difference in ideologies allows me to speculate about the cause.

Points 1 through 20 are supporting points for point 21. You know that if you deny the facts and logic presented your idiocy will be highlighted by your own denials. So you don't deny the points presented. And you know that if you admit to any of the facts you would be admitting to the stupidity of voting. So you can't do that either. So what are you left with! Red-herrings, non-sequiturs, and anything you can do to derail the focus on these facts that apparently you can't address.

Your cognitive dissonance is your problem. Deal with it.

Fourth inquiry:
1. Admit or deny?
Quote from: 14 September 10:30
Dale Eastman your ability to only project shows how little you could actually have a conversation with an adult so GFY and stop tagging me you big POS YOU !!!
Quote from: 14 September 10:35
Fifth inquiry:
1. Admit or deny?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/

all.politics.1/posts/7003107186387125/?comment_id=7003240726373771
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 09:36:47 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: MM
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 09:31:08 AM »
2 + 2 = 4
Admit or Deny?

projection is nice , when you’ve got nothing else ,

5⁴ = 625
Admit or Deny?

your ability to only project shows how little you could actually have a conversation with an adult

√144 = 12
Admit or Deny?

GFY

(X + Y)² = X² + 2XY + Y²
Admit or Deny?

you big POS YOU !!!

The above is NOT the actual dialog. The context is made up and shown for the purpose of showing the equivalent non-logic of the brain-damaged poster. The arrowed words are the brain-damaged poster's own actual words.

The brain-damaged poster did NOT deny any of the 21 numbered points I posted. Since the brain-damaged poster has an ideology that is in conflict with my ideology, I would expect denials of my points that do not align with reality or logic. If my 21 numbered points are provable facts, claims, logic, and align with reality... Well... I designed my points to make denials of said points show the stupidity of any poster denying the points.

It appears my planning worked. Failure to explicitly deny ends up being an implicit admission of the points. I even prefaced my list of points with; Failure to deny IS admission of each point not denied. If I made a statement that was clearly and provably wrong then I would expect a denial of my point. This is my reality check of my own posts.

Quoting https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/cognitive-dissonance
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈. 𝐼𝓉 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒻, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒, 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻-𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓈—𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝑒’𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒻𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓉.

"[𝒯]𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 cognitive dissonance 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒸𝑒", Hence a refusal to admit or deny the points presented.
Natural Law Matters