Author Topic: Discussions with 3 sub-humans  (Read 330 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Discussions with 3 sub-humans
« on: May 21, 2022, 08:27:54 AM »
AAAAAARGH!

Sorry 'bout that.

I am so frustrated and annoyed by my online interactions with some sub-humans.

One is for liberty or one is for slavery.
There is no middle ground.
And yet...

Abridged...

Me:
Okay. I'm gonna blame myself for our failure to communicate.
Is this a suitable definition of slavery?
A slave is a human whose owner's free will overrides the slave's free will. Pick cotton or get the whip.

Sub-human 1:
Dale Eastman Nope you should really look that up.

Me:
I'm asking a clarifying question to attempt to understand what you think, believe, and mean.
Using YOUR WORDS, explain slavery to me.

Sub-human 1:
You want my own words because the actual meaning of the word doesn't fit into your need to cry about your guns.

Sub-human 1 doesn't understand, and appears to not want to understand: A person with a gun won't easily be made a slave.

Sub-human 1 also wrote:
Get rid of them. All of them.

Clearly this sub-human supports slavery. What else can get rid of your anti-slavery tools mean?
And just as clearly, this sub-human has no intention of having a serious discussion.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Me:
Please explain why you are hostile to liberty.

Sub-human 2:
I'm not hostile to liberty. I'm just sure I don't look at liberty the same way you do.

Me:
Please explain exactly what you mean when YOU use the word "Liberty".

Sub-human 2:
Dale, I go by what the U.S. Constitution says liberty is.

Me:
⚠ The Preamble
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
⚠ Fifth Amendment
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
⚠ Fourteenth Amendment
Section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Please explain exactly what YOU mean when YOU use the word "Liberty".

Sub-human 2:
Dale Eastman, dude, who TF are you to be demanding answers?

Clearly this sub-human has no intention of having a serious discussion.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Me:
What, exactly, do you mean when you use the word "libtard"?

Sub-human 3:
I really have to explain it to your dumbass?
Lib=liberal
Tard= retard
Liberal retard.
Do I need to draw a picture too, or do you understand now?

Me:
What, exactly, do you mean when you use the word "Liberal"?

Clearly this sub-human has no intention of having a serious discussion.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:34:42 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters