• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
DW
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:12:32 AM »
If you are an American one is your President!!!
Nope. Aside from the fact that one can't be forced to consent, there's the problem where the US lacks free and fair elections.

In a rigged sham where ballot access laws, an unconstitutionally altered electoral college, and fixed primaries leave voters without a legitimate election, they are not obligated to any winner.
Pipe Dream There. One is your President Now " IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN " and one will be declared your President in November. Unless you are here ILLEGALLY???
You claim POTUS is "my" president. Let's dance. How do you come to the conclusion that any POTUS is "my" president?
If you are an American TRUMP is your POTUS🥴
➽ If you are an American TRUMP is your POTUS🥴

That is an unsupported claim. By unsupported, I mean you have just made a claim without proof. Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. An assertion without proof may be refuted without proof. You are wrong.

So I will ask a very simple question a second time:
How do you come to the conclusion that any POTUS is "my" president?

Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat; The burden of proof is on you to support and prove your claims. It is not my burden to disprove your claims.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=onus+probandi&ia=definition
Govern Yourself
If you are an American Trump is your President if you are not an American Trump is NOT your President. Is it that hard to understand?
➽ If you are an American Trump is your President if you are not an American Trump is NOT your President.

I will ask a very simple question a third time:
How do you come to the conclusion that any POTUS is "my" president?

➽ Is it that hard to understand?

Is my question that hard to understand?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:39:16 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters