• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KP
« on: October 31, 2020, 10:33:13 AM »
Ironic of "freethink" to post an endorsement of slavery. No one is born with the right to rule another and we cannot delegate power we do not have meaning no ruler, government or man made law can be lawful, legal or legitimate by the systems own logic. Systems founded on fallacy are distractions for slaves. The Government always wins the election. Bush, Obama and Trump all wage the same wars and work for the same owners. No more is man free to go make his own life using his own means without requiring various permission forms for basics such as food, shelter, travel - money, passports, licences, etc. Now it's obey The State or go to prison just like the religions of old where it's obey God or go to hell. Voting is there to give you the illusion of being free. If voting was fair and all the votes were counted (even the ones that abstained), nobody would be president. Enabling neofascist States and Corporations only further enables our modern slavery which has evolved from overt to anonymous. Free doesn't mean voting to restrict your neighbours life.
what the fuck are you rambling about <.<
if you think it ramble your programming is too deep. Remove the brainwashing by changing your habits. The Mind is a process that you can alter.
Dude, you must be on something. You talk as if people have no agency and that everything is just a veil to hide the "truth". Everyone knows the US is run by rich people, but you're advocating for anarchy which won't work, at least not with the US, where people have a mindset that nobody but them and their own are worth helping. You're talking some red pill conspiracy bs, which makes you a rambling lunatic. Of course, to you, I look like a sheep, but I would just like to point out im not even in the US and actually live in a country where voters have a meaningful impact. Obviously voters have agency in the US too, but it's obscured through the bullshit "democratic" system you have. Does that make you all slaves for voting? No, it just means your system is bad
Interesting outlook you have there. Let's see how long before my questions about your beliefs, thoughts, and identifiable logic error make you stop responding.

➽ Dude, you must be on something.

An assertion of your opinion based upon your failure to understand what the OP is presenting. Responding to your back handed insult in like kind: Dude, you must be on something. I think it's government indoctrination.

➽ You talk as if people have no agency [...]

⚠ agency n. The means or mode of acting; instrumentality.⛔

Are you accusing the OP writing as if people have no means or mode of acting?

➽ [...] and that everything is just a veil to hide the "truth".

The truth is hidden in plain sight. I'll come back to that below.

➽ Everyone knows the US is run by rich people, [...]

So I assume you "know" this fact is "true" also. So you have no problem with rich people telling you what you can and can not do?

➽ [...] but you're advocating for anarchy which won't work, [...]

Volaire's Admonition paraphrased: If you want to communicate, define your terms. What, specifically, do you mean by "anarchy"? What, specifically, are its properties and attributes? I will post a second comment about how the word has been corrupted and co-opted to mean something "bad".

➽ [...] at least not with the US, where people have a mindset that nobody but them and their own are worth helping.

I admit confusion. I don't see the connection you are trying to make between "voting" and "selfishness". I do see the connection that I and the OP see, and that connection is lost on those with "statist" mindsets. Details upon request.

➽ You're talking some red pill conspiracy bs,

Just because you claim that doesn't make that the truth. Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. An assertion without proof may be refuted without proof. "... may be refuted without proof." You are wrong.

your use of the red pill metaphor tells me that you are smart enough to understand many are blinded from seeing the truth.

➽ You're talking some red pill conspiracy bs, which makes you a rambling lunatic.

Hey, I don't speak Chinese. Does the fact that I do not understand the language used means the Chinese speaker is a rambling lunatic?
Apparently, you don't speak Liberty or Freedom.

Also to be noted, your sentence is pure ad hominem BS.

➽ Of course, to you, I look like a sheep, but I would just like to point out im not even in the US and actually live in a country where voters have a meaningful impact.

If you think voting has a meaningful impact, you look like a sheep to me also. Because of your admission of believing in voting, I will blatantly make the assumption that you believe in "authority" as well. Voter often do.

➽ Obviously voters have agency in the US too, but it's obscured through the bullshit "democratic" system you have.

Dunno where you are. Don't care. If you have voting, you have a bullshit "system" in place for choosing your next owner/ slave master just like the U.S.

➽ Does that make you all slaves for voting? No, it just means your system is bad

Lemme know when your system allows your slaves to vote themselves out from under the extortion called taxation.

The truth hidden in plain sight:

We all know that extortion is when somebody is told "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you." We all know that extortion is what a bad person, a criminal, does to a victim.

Organized crime syndicates use a method of extortion called a protection racket. "If you don't pay us to protect you, we won't protect you (from us)." "From us" may be brazenly stated or only implied.

Extortion is used as a means of control. Extortion is used to control others. Thus to extort is to govern.

Elected politicians write rules. These politician's rules are written demands to be obeyed under threat of being hurt if you don't obey. This part of the politician's rules are called "penalties" or "fines". Thus rules of politicians,  dictators, and monarchs are extortion. Do what they tell you to do or be hurt.

Ergo, Government is an organized criminal syndicate that can not be defended by logic or by morality.
should I also ask what you're on? Because holy shit, lol. What is it with pages like Freethink attracting such a mental crowd of people. I'm not sure why you felt the need to write a thesis based on my comment, as I'd argue it's far more fitting for the OP who started this whole thing, but I'm just gonna tell you that I won't be reading through it, so I guess you "win".
Seriously though, maybe you should channel that creative energy into something more productive and worthwhile, rather than on some random comment in a place where no one will see it...
➽  should I also ask what you're on?

A more correct question would be what am I not on? Be glad to tell you. What I am not on is the superstitious belief in authority indoctrinated into all the tax slaves. What I'm not on is whatever you are on that keeps you from recognizing that ALL government is EXTORTION.

➽ What is it with pages like Freethink attracting such a mental crowd of people.

Your hidden back handed insult of how you are smarter than the OP or myself is noted. Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.

Just so you know, I'm not following the "Freethink" page. I'm following the OP that you insulted. As to the page... Two words there: Free & Think. The exact opposite of a "Slavethink" page. Something I imagine you would follow based upon your slave thoughts you have posted so far. To be clear, I wrote "I imagine" so that is specifically noted as a projection.

And come to think about it, why are YOU posting something in reply to the OP or the page he replied to?

Perhaps this?:
Also ignored, but noted by myself: The OP posted a negative critique of the page's post.

➽ I'm not sure why you felt the need to write a thesis based on my comment, [...]

Because your ignorance was showing.

➽ [...] as I'd argue it's far more fitting for the OP who started this whole thing, [...]

His ignorance is not showing. His understanding of the superstitious ritual of voting being what it actually is, is what is showing.

➽ [...] but I'm just gonna tell you that I won't be reading through it, [...]

The fact that you are DELIBERATELY choosing to remain IGNORANT; that is, choosing to IGNORE something, says much about your ability to communicate in other than the written version of sound bites.

➽ so I guess you "win"

You're still as stupidly, deliberately, superstitiously, ignorant as you where when you posted YOUR reply. So you don't win. And since you remain stupid, you contribute nothing to the world, so the world doesn't win either.

➽ Seriously though, maybe you should channel that creative energy into something more productive and worthwhile, rather than on some random comment in a place where no one will see it...

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.

You have absolutely no evidence to prove who will or who will not read our exchange. When I get brainiacs like you posting your brainiac stuff, I keep an anonymized, publicly viewable archive of such interactions on my web site.
that's an awful lot of projecting. Not sure why you would describe me as a braniac, but I'm sure you consider yourself quite an intellectual, considering you post in this exhaustive format everywhere on Facebook. I guess it's some kind of OCD maybe? Pretty weird that you'd wanna post screenshots of such a pointless thing on your trophy-wall website, but I guess it's par for the course with folks who think they're smarter than everyone 😅
I know I said I wouldn't respond, but I happened to read through your second reply and goddamn, giving me a fucking aneurism, lol
➽ that's an awful lot of projecting.

Do you mean this set of words?:
What I'm not on is whatever you are on that keeps you from recognizing that ALL government is EXTORTION.

Or this set?:
Your hidden back handed insult of how you are smarter than the OP or myself is noted.

This one?:
The exact opposite of a "Slavethink" page. Something I imagine you would follow based upon your slave thoughts you have posted so far.

Maybe this one?:
The fact that you are DELIBERATELY choosing to remain IGNORANT; that is, choosing to IGNORE something, says much about your ability to communicate in other than the written version of sound bites.

➽ Not sure why you would describe me as a braniac, [...]

It's called "sarcasm"... Because your flopping of your fingers on your device has only presented your Statist leaning.

➽ [...] but I'm sure you consider yourself quite an intellectual, considering you post in this exhaustive format everywhere on Facebook.

And...?
You've already shown your limited attention span. You've already shown your lack of ability to follow complex topics. I didn't know I was supposed to write at a second grade level for you.

➽ I guess it's some kind of OCD maybe?

Your Dunning Krugerism is showing.

➽ Pretty weird that you'd wanna post screenshots of such a pointless thing on your trophy-wall website, [...]

Would that be the website you have not looked at? The one that does not have screenshots of conversations with idiots such as yourself?

I'm smart enough to ask bullshit spreaders questions about the bullshit they're spreading. I'm smart enough to keep archives of discussions with brainiacs such as you. First purpose, so I can easily review the discussion to see that I've not missed an important point. Second purpose, to expose the stupidity of the naked apes I am alleged to be one of.

So... Not pointless to me. Only to people like you who make the cut for having their statist beliefs archived.

➽ but I guess it's par for the course with folks who think they're smarter than everyone 😅

"You guess"? As in you don't fucking know? Just another example ⇈ of bullshit posted by you and challenged by me.

➽ I know I said I wouldn't respond, but I happened to read through your second reply and goddamn, giving me a fucking aneurism, lol

Apparently I have not yet asked you the correct questions about your beliefs to make you go away. I'm used to that. People like you don't like people like me challenging their bullshit.

Oh... And one last thing Brainiac, where's your website? You show me yours and then I'll show you mine.
why would I have a website? Unlike you I don't post pictures of my conversations online to jerk off to later, while whispering how smart I think I am, lol.

I admire your tenacity, but your pretend intellectualism is pretty childish. I'm sure you feel like no one is a sophisticated as you, and that you're different from everyone else. That's the kind of pseudo-intellectual vibe you give off at least.

I don't mind having my opinions challenged, but you're really only insulting me without offering any contrary opinions. OP is the same. I kind sort of guess what kind of political view you have from your public Facebook posts, and I suppose those kinds of views go hand-in-hand with this kind of attitude towards anyone who isn't aligned with your beliefs.

Ignorance is in the eye of the beholder, mate. I know I'm ignorant on a lot of things, the difference is you think you aren't. Therein lies the real issue with your responses. Nothing is set in stone and nothing is guaranteed to work. If you want a stateless world, be my guest and go for it, but I don't really mind the government in my country. They're mainly a force for good.

I've told you my opinion, now you provide me yours instead of this pointless back and forth
I'll read your tripe tomorrow. For now, think on this:

We all know that extortion is when somebody is told "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you." We all know that extortion is what a bad person, a criminal, does to a victim.

Organized crime syndicates use a method of extortion called a protection racket. "If you don't pay us to protect you, we won't protect you (from us)." "From us" may be brazenly stated or only implied.

To govern is to control. To extort is to control. To govern is to extort.

Elected politicians write rules. These politician's rules are written demands to be obeyed under threat of being hurt if you don't obey. This part of the politician's rules are called "penalties" or "fines". Thus rules of politicians, dictators, and monarchs are all extortion. Do what they tell you to do or be hurt.
Ergo, Government is an organized criminal syndicate that can not be defended by logic or by morality.
that is such cynical and delusional worldview that I just cannot support or even comprehend. Laws are made so people don't kill, steal, rape, and so on, without consequence. It shouldn't take a genius to realise that a lawless country is a bad idea. Governments can be corrupt, sure, and the US has quite a terrible system, but actually democratic countries have a lot of methods in to place to combat corruption. If you only look at places like the US, I can understand why you you'd have that kind of perspective, but in terms of western countries, the US is generally an outlier.
➽ instead of this pointless back and forth [...]

I agree that most of the discussion has been pointless back and forth. That you finally read what I wrote when I posted it a second time, good. Now we can have a proper discussion about the conflict of ideas you and I have.

➽ that is such cynical and delusional worldview [...]

I'm going to interrupt you right there. I 'fess to cynical.

Now as to your accusation of "delusional"...
⚠ Delusional disorder is a type of serious mental illness in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.⛔
⚠ A delusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence.⛔

Make note of that second definition.

You have just claimed and openly stated your opinion that I do not have a worldview of reality. You have just claimed and openly stated your opinion that my worldview is delusional; imagined.

➽ that is such cynical and delusional worldview that I just cannot support or even comprehend.

Obviously the observation I presented contradicts what you have been taught to believe. You are preferring your taught "beliefs" over actually looking at the data. You are not the only person to have this blindness.

➽ Governments can be corrupt, sure, [...]

So hold that thought. I'll come back to it.

Agree, disagree, why?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 04:49:39 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters