• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JH
« on: April 21, 2024, 12:29:20 PM »
Quote from: 21 April @ 05:26
with a few modifications I can make my pickup run on vegetable oil. Can you do that with your electric piece of shit?
Quote from: 21 April @ 0553
No, but I can get electricity from the sky.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0557
sure you can. Right after you ride your unicorn 🦄 to the cotton candy fields.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0612
They're called solar panels. Maybe you've heard of them?
Quote from: 21 April @ 0638
I call them hazardsouq (SIC)
Normally I ignore typo's. As you will see below, JH has not earned getting a pass on typo's.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0638
I call them hazardous waste. Get someone to explain it to you.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0643
While they're explaining the issue... Your cell phone & computer.

I was aware of the issues of e-waste. That's why I posted what I posted. At the time of copy-pasting this nasty person's interaction with me, I searched for something to support my claim, Cell phones and computers ARE e-waste.

Electronic waste, commonly known as e-waste, refers to discarded electrical or electronic devices. This category of waste includes a wide range of products, anything from small gadgets like smartphones and MP3 players to larger appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and televisions.

When properly recycled, the valuable materials within e-waste can be safely recovered and reintroduced into the manufacturing cycle, providing an opportunity for sustainable resource utilization. However, if not handled correctly, the hazardous substances in e-waste can pose significant environmental and health risks.

Quote from: 21 April @ 0655
you want to compare the levels of hazardous waste in a car or panels to my phone? You really are stupid.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0656
I don’t own a computer. Just the phone.

So how does your not owning a computer make your cell phone not e-waste at the end of its life?

Quote from: 21 April @ 0838
Why did you call me by your maiden name?
Quote from: 21 April @ 0901
you want to suck my what?
Quote from: 21 April @ 0908
You are Illiterate and not capable off having detailed discussion with others.
Quote from: 21 April @ 0911
says the brain dead leftist lunatic
Quote from: 21 April @ 0913
I have a Madm Lou

Normally I ignore typo's. As you see, JH, with a Master’s in English, does not know how to edit or delete a fucked up draft of a potential post, or he never learned to proof read what he wrote. Either way he has not earned getting a pass on typo's.

I have a Master’s in English. Did you finish kindergarten?
You must be a Votard.

Votard = Voting Retard. Voters that refuse to recognize voting for the lessor of two evils IS STILL VOTING FOR EVIL!

Rude and crude, that image shows my respect for any political candidate or political party. So this highly schooled moron assumed I wasn't in his party. (That part's true. And I'm not part of the other party either.)

Quote from: 21 April @ 0918
Yet you can't collect your thoughts to cogently articulate your position. Child, I am not impressed by your crayon scribbles on the internet. Present your website link so I can read your English Masters words
Quote from: 21 April @ 0926
listen up asshole, what you call facts are bald faced lies. Pull your head out of your ass. The manufacturing process creates hazardous waste. They last between 0 and 20 years and then are also hazardous waste. And they never produce enough electricity to offset their cost. But hey, live in your dream world.
Quote from: 21 April @ 1024
I check claims for validity. What, exactly, are YOU claiming are the "facts" you are claiming I have posted? I'm also checking your ability to read.
Quote from: 21 April @ 1331
https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1725.0
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 02:58:40 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters