• Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JW
« on: October 02, 2022, 10:23:58 AM »
Quote from: JW 2 10:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfA8gNw_mus
Quote from: Youtube heading
Scott Galloway: Boomers Broke America. What Should People Do? | The Realignment Podcast
Marshall and Saagar interview author and NYU Professor Scott Galloway on The Realignment podcast about how boomers broke America and the massive challenges f...
As a Boomer, He's full of shit. </emotional drive by reply>
how? He explained it. Can you tell me how he’s full of shit? Or are you just afraid to admit the truth, your generation screws America over ?
Quote from: 2 11:23
Yes... I can tell you how he's full of shit.

From experience as a Boomer who doesn't know shit about the internet and discussions thereon; being a Noob to the net since 1996; I project that you will ghost me and the discussion before *you and I* come to terms on the topic.

𝟙 Starting with *you and I* are NOT *we*, hence my extra effort in my writing to point that out.

𝟚 I am NOT my generation.

𝟛 For the first part of this discussion, I am interpreting your words as: "you are screwing America over." For the second part I will interpret your words as "the Boomer generation is screwing America over."

I am numbering the points I present to insure that you know what, exactly, the points I present are. Also, so I can easily keep track of points you choose to ignore.

𝟜 How, exactly, am I screwing America over?

𝟝 What, exactly, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of my alleged screwing America over? Please be precise, concise, and articulate in detailing this screwing over of America.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:47:57 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Online Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: JW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 10:42:07 AM »
Quote from: 2 11:28
I love when boomers try and side step their own ignorance and mistakes by pretending it’s wasn’t them. This whole post just shows the amount of effort boomers will go to to avoid facing their own BS. I’d suggest you guys go see a therapist and work through some of this generational trauma you have. At some like you have to admit your shortcomings, as a man, and as an American.
Quote from: 2 11:41
𝟞 Let the record show that an alleged "Identified Thinker" has refused to think about specific points.

𝟟 Let the record show that an alleged "Identified Thinker", upon refusing to think about specific points has refused to discuss those specific points.

𝟠 Let the record show that an alleged "Identified Thinker" immediately turned to personal attacks, just short of actual name calling, to avoid discussing actual issues.
Natural Law Matters

Online Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 10:53:00 AM »
Quote from: 2 11:45
you didn’t make any valid points. Let the record show this boomer troll is upset he has to face reality. Hiding behind fake names and picture to avoid who he really is. [Possible future point.]

You’ve yet to say anything outside, it wasn’t me. You’ve reaped the rewards, but you’ll tell me you didn’t play the game.
Quote from: 2 11:52
𝟡 Are you claiming this is not a point: 𝟜 How, exactly, am I screwing America over?
Natural Law Matters

Online Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 04:10:26 PM »
Quote from: 2 15:35
logistics. The dude said all the numbers and stats. This college educated, highly educated boomer called y’all out., and you’re gonna argue. How dense must a person be ?
Quote from: 2 17:30
You took Scott Galloway's words right out of the discussion I am attempting to have with you when you decided to ignore my numbered points.

Note to self, word the rest of the points as questions.

your generation screws America over

Thus YOU strongly implied: "You [Dale.Eastman.75] are screwing America over."

I specifically asked you to explain your claim that I am screwing America over when I wrote:
𝟝 What, exactly, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of my alleged screwing America over? Please be precise, concise, and articulate in detailing this screwing over of America.

"How dense must" you and your generation be when specific, numbered points are brought to the attention of you and your ilk and you can't or won't answer simple questions about what you spew?
Quote from: 17 10:11
2 October:
I project that you will ghost me and the discussion before *you and I* come to terms on the topic.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 09:11:48 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters