Author Topic: Blasphemy and Heresy: The New Crimes of the Dystopian Present.  (Read 408 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Blasphemy and Heresy: The New Crimes of the Dystopian Present.

Creating Apostasy by Blasphemy

Apostasy is "an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith" and an "abandonment of a previous loyalty"

Creating apostasy in the minds of the believers in the false deity called government is what must happen if liberty and freedom from slavery is to exist.

Creating apostasy requires destroying the legitimacy of government in the minds of the believers. Destroying this assumed and alleged legitimacy consists of showing government never had, does not currently have, nor ever will have a non-bogus right to rule.

Icons are source links

blasphemy
1a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God
1b : the act of claiming the attributes of a deity
2 : irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

Blasphemy, in a religious sense, refers to great disrespect shown to God or to something holy, or to something said or done that shows this kind of disrespect; heresy refers a belief or opinion that does not agree with the official belief or opinion of a particular religion. Both words are also sometimes used in general, not necessarily religious, contexts.

Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, or sacred objects, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable. Some religions consider blasphemy to be a religious crime.

I've had many online discussions with dogmatic, religious zealots. I'm not writing of theistic religious zealots, I'm writing of believers in government. Dogmatic fools, the lot of them. Fools that assert or insist upon ideas or principles, especially when unproven or unexamined, in an imperious or arrogant manner, the very definition of dogmatic.

And of course, by asking them pointed questions about their beliefs, oh the crimes of blasphemy and heresy I've committed in their minds...

Their minds, the place being fought for. Their minds, the place filled with shit from their incarceration in a government indoctrination center. Their minds, the place that rebels at irrefutable, unrebuttable proof of societal indoctrination, known as social engineering.

Social engineering is a discipline in social science that refers to efforts to influence particular attitudes and social behaviors on a large scale, whether by governments, media, academia or private groups in order to produce desired characteristics in a target population. Social engineering can also be understood philosophically as a deterministic phenomenon where the intentions and goals of the architects of the new social construct are realized.

Who are the architects? What are their intentions and goals? Maybe a valid question to understand their goals is to understand their motives. Thus Why?

I reject the religiosity of government worship, which is the superstitious belief in government's alleged authority.

I am not Robert A. Heinlein. Nor am I Lazarus Long, Heinlein's character in his science fiction story Time Enough for Love who gave the advice, "Whenever the locals rub blue mud in their navels, I rub blue mud in mine just as solemnly."

NO! I... WILL... NOT!

I hope and wish that society won't break down to the point of exchanging violence instead of words becomes another new normal.

If you don't like my words, then you need to prove I'm wrong. I have a Private Social Media Platform which exists just so you can publicly present your best material evidence and logical proof to attempt to prove I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 09:52:38 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters