Author Topic: KC round 3  (Read 370 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KC round 3
« on: September 26, 2022, 09:54:39 AM »
Quote from: 26 10:45
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/26

There's your proof. Again. For the second time.

"using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court"

This is dicta and non-binding. If you actually knew what you were writing about you'd comprehend this fact. But, you don't. You repeat it like the ignorant moron that you are.

You want the Statute? Here you go: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-68/pdf/STATUTE-68A-Pg3.pdf

Again: you're not important enough for agents to come after you because you're a braindead Facebook warrior.

Running away from the original topic wherein it was evidenced that you don't have a clue how the American Law System works is only evidence that you don't know what you're babbling on about.
Quote from: 26 10:46
Intelligence Agencies LOVE people like you because you do their job for them, and for free.
Best way to get lies spread on the internet is to have idiots do it for you.
Quote from: 26 10:51
"§2. The authority of the body politic over the members.It is evident, that, by the very act of the civil or political association, each citizen subjects himself to the authority of the entire body, in every thing that relates to the common welfare. The authority of all over each member, therefore, essentially belongs to the body politic, or state; but the exercise of that authority may be placed in different hands, according as the society may have ordained." Vattel, E. (1797). The Law of Nations (LF ed.). pp. 82-2. Liberty Fund. ― https://oll.libertyfund.org/title/whatmore-the-law-of-nations-lf-ed

The above is US Constitutional Law under Article 1 Section 8 Clause 10. https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-8/clause-10/define-and-punish-clause-historical-background
𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙙
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: KC round 3
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 10:24:05 AM »
Quote from: 26 11:25
Seems a recap is in order.

❶ Can any government enforce laws that don't exist?
Governments cannot enforce laws that don't exist;
❷ What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?
"clear and unequivocal" Says dictum.
❸ What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, [---], makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?
You want the Statute? Here you go: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-68/pdf/STATUTE-68A-Pg3.pdf

I did NOT ask you for the haystack. I asked you for the needle in the haystack.

Let's try that again...
❸ What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, [---], makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 12:40:29 PM »
Quote from: 26 13:29
Dale Eastman The laws exist. The case precedent exists. You and the other CIA brainwashed morons are the only ones arguing that those laws don't exist, and doing so because the laws that do exist don't fit into your delusional mold you've created because of the CIA brainwashing you've received.

You are a willfully ignorant pseudointellectual trying to convince nescient and uneducated people that your (CIA) delusion holds any validity; only brainwashed morons argue about laws of systems that they claim have no relevance over them.

It's illuminating of your utter incompetence that you ignore the constitutional law presented to you, to remain arguing a slave mentality.

I won't pander to your bullshit delusion because it's the same bullshit delusion my father argued, lost, and almost lost all of his assets and property over. ***The exact same argument***. And, even to this day he refuses to accept the fact that he consents to the system no matter how hard and long he screams into The Void that he doesn't consent to it.

If anything, you're the government agent trying to keep people inside the system by pitching 1950s CIA invented 1970s-2022 FBI propagated Government Disinformation while castigating those trying to get people out of that system.

The facts of law are simple: people who don't consent to systems don't accept citizenship and nationality from the system they don't consent to, and they most certainly don't expend their time and energy arguing about laws from a system that they (fraudulently) claim they don't consent to.

Yet, here you are, arguing about tax laws in a system you publicly claim that you don't consent to.

Just like a fraud would.
Quote from: 26 13:44
Dale Eastman The laws exist. The case precedent exists. You and the other CIA brainwashed morons are the only ones arguing that those laws don't exist, and doing so because the laws that do exist don't fit into your delusional mold you've created because of the CIA brainwashing you've received.

I wrote:

In response you have claimed:
The laws exist.

So I'll again ask you to quote the specific law that makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

❹ Show me the law.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 07:56:23 PM »
Quote from: 26 14:05
Dale Eastman I am taking the same approach you did to me the other week; I don't care what you wrote about the IRS because you're ignorant and you're delusional. You're ignorant because you disregard the *lawful fact* that only slaves to the USA argue about the IRS. You're delusional because you claim to follow a "You Don't Own Me!" philosophy that you've invented, while your direct actions in this world prove your dependency on the USA system.

"Show me the law"

16th Amendment of the constitution for the United States of America.
Article 1 Section 8 Clause 18.
26 USC.

You have the burden of proving that the 16th amendment doesn't apply, that the US Congress does not have "all powers necessary and proper" to invoke the powers of the 16th Amendment, and that 26 USC is not a US Congressional use of "all powers necessary and proper" to establish mechanisms to invoke the power of the 16th Amendment―and you've done the exact job to be expected of an incompetent Sovereign-Citizen; copy and paste random unbinding comments that support the delusion while disregarding the mountain of binding precedent proving all US Citizens and US Nationals are subject to taxation by the State and Federal Governments.

It's becoming more and more clear why you refuse to comment on how Article 1 Section 8 Clause 10 literally incorporates International Law into the USA Law System, and that under principles of International Law all citizens are subjects of the State. It's because you're an incompetent internet pseudolawyer and faux law philosopher, whose likely being paid by the government they eschew to spread this misinformation because of the revenue it generates off of the bonds that have to be put into the court to get people out of jail once they've been arrested for their nescience, ignorance, and blind certainty.
Quote from: 26 21:01
The laws exist.

So I'll again ask you to quote the specific law that makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

❹ Show me the law.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 08:08:02 PM »
Quote from: 26 21:04
Dale Eastman I'm not going to do your job for you. Especially when it is not my onus to prove anything to you because I'm not the retard making claims against established fact for over 100 years.

You are just some pretend sovereign screaming into The Void while directly showing your masters how devoid of basic comprehension you are.
Quote from: 26 21:06
Dale Eastman Now, be a man and comment on the constitutional law I've presented.

Unless of course you're too incompetent to discuss bigger picture issues. . .
Quote from: 27 09:57
I have pointed out, via rhetorical question, that there is no law imposing a tax on the average working stiff's compensation for labor.

You have claimed:
The laws exist.

❹ Show me the law.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 09:17:04 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 09:36:00 AM »
Quote from: 27 10:11
The onus probandi lies upon you, jackass.
I don't expect a retard to understand burden of proof though.
Quote from: 27 10:12
Your dependency is showing. Sadly, you're too retarded to know how and why.
Quote from: 27 10:16
"Show me the law."
"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration." ― 16th Amendment.

You're too fucking retarded and too brainwashed by CIA propaganda to comprehend that 26 USC is the invocation of the powers under the LAW baked right into the US Constitution under the 16th Amendment.

This will go unseen by you because you're an arrogant POS that can't accept their own inaccuracies.
Quote from: 27 10:37
Show me the law.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,

If I asked you to show me the law where Congress laid a tax on booze, you could copy-paste-quote these two sections of the internal revenue code:

Sec. 5001. Imposition, rate, and attachment of tax
There is hereby imposed on all distilled spirits produced in or imported into the United States a tax at the rate of $13.50 on each proof gallon and a proportionate tax at the like rate on all fractional parts of a proof gallon.

Sec. 5005. Persons liable for tax
The distiller or importer of distilled spirits shall be liable for the taxes imposed thereon by section 5001(a)(1).

But that's not what I asked you.

❺ Quote the specific law that makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 10:15:51 AM »
Quote from: 27 11:06
This is the last statement I'm making here because you're clearly a paid government agent that's wasting my time:

The 16th Amendment is the law you keep asking for, and it's in plain English.

Title 26 USC is the Congressional Act explaining how the law under the 16th Amendment is fleshed out.

Title 26 Code of Federal Regulations is the laid out authorities and powers in how the law is to be enforced.

Go argue your bullshit in a Tax Court and see what happens to you, fucking retard.
Quote from: 27 11:35

❻ So show the law Congress wrote using that power to lay and collect a tax on the working stiff's compensation for labor.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 10:45:41 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KC recap
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 11:42:24 AM »
❶ Can any government enforce laws that don't exist?
Governments cannot enforce laws that don't exist;
❷ What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?
"clear and unequivocal" Says dictum.

Let's try that again...

In response you have claimed:
The laws exist.

❹ Show me the law.
The laws exist.

❹ Show me the law.
I have pointed out, via rhetorical question, that there is no law imposing a tax on the average working stiff's compensation for labor.

You have claimed:
The laws exist.

❹ Show me the law.
Show me the law.

If I asked you to show me the law where Congress laid a tax on booze, you could copy-paste-quote these two sections of the internal revenue code:

Sec. 5001. Imposition, rate, and attachment of tax
There is hereby imposed on all distilled spirits produced in or imported into the United States a tax at the rate of $13.50 on each proof gallon and a proportionate tax at the like rate on all fractional parts of a proof gallon.

Sec. 5005. Persons liable for tax
The distiller or importer of distilled spirits shall be liable for the taxes imposed thereon by section 5001(a)(1).

But that's not what I asked you.

❺ Quote the specific law that makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

❻ So show the law Congress wrote using that power to lay and collect a tax on the working stiff's compensation for labor.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 04:59:35 PM »
Quote from: 27 16:34
I'm not the mentally deficient faux philosopher making any claims about a system that I claim "doesn't own me", so I don't have any burden to do anything. I'm only here out of boredom, and to show the entire public that comes across this how much of an imbecile you are and that you don't practice what you preach. Making you a fraudulent imbecile.

Besides that, I've already given you the exact argument and sources―excluding exhaustive case law―that the Government would use against you if you weren't just an armchair internet pseudolawyer repeating frauds invented in the 1950s by the CIA, because if you were actually protesting taxation you'd be in federal prison right now; it is clearly lost on you that the sovereign-citizen movement that you obviously subscribe to was created after the 1954 tax code during the height of CIA domestic brainwashing programs and Hoover FBI domestic targeting programs.

Enjoy being a Useful Idiot for a Government that "doesn't own you".

Schmuck.
Quote from: 27 17:58

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 09:59:03 AM »
Under yet another post, my fave stalker troll KC wrote this:
Quote from: 27 19:40